Tuesday, January 13, 2009


Ah. That's how it's done. Sorry for the terrible quality, but I recently (read, yesterday) had to reformat my entire machine, so no Photoshop to color correct and a new digital camera make for wonky white balance. Oh well... Easier than film processing!

The work is untitled, and is roughly 4x5 feet in size. Ink on paper. Made for my advanced drawing class earlier this academic year.

EDIT: Boom! Color correction, yeah! Don't care about the slight flare in the corner, 'cause it's kinda late. Just made it clearer, so that way it doesn't look like I live by candlelight. I think I'm going to leave the previous one up, 'cause I just like to see the difference post-processing makes.

2 comments:

  1. Color is spelled Colour in Canada EH! I don't appreciate this non-patriotism Eh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The 'u' is for useless! I refuse to conform!

    ReplyDelete